On 2011 we start to selling "Low Cost Seeds", and since the beginning a lot of people ask the same question "From which seeds bank come this seeds?" and always it's the same answer:
- Do you make it? no, we buy this seeds in the distributors.
- From which seeds bank come? they are from Chu Majek Low Cost Seeds, other seeds bank got the same, but this seeds are ours like from them, all bought in the same place.
- They are old seeds? no, it's the opposite, they are the most newest because here are less hands between the breeder and the grower.
- Less quality? not at all, they are exactly the same quality because they are the same seeds, with low price because we don't need pay propaganda.
- Really a seed of 2,48€ can be like other of 13€ with the same name? Yes, I am trying to say that, the best way to understand it's buying both and grow them at the same time.
Palacio Cannábico, first Cannabis Club in La Palma - Open since 16-06-2019. But this is not like other cannabis dispensary, this is a Palace!
11:00 to 22:00 every day, click here to go to google maps
Chu Majek was open 15 years ago, our web site was did one year after, we had a days counter with the days open and the days when I was sick, because one year without any sick days seems a lot, in 2007 our web was changed and we delete this counter, but if today we got it's still write Chu Majek it's 5479 days open, Pupix (me) 0 sick days... and no one allergy or intolerance, don't say me how to live to be healthy, I swear I eat everything, all this things they say it's bad too, I drink several beers every week and smoke 4-5 times every day, I mistrust this kind of life to the people how called "healthy people" because I think if you do it you will be allergic and sickly.
Since the beginning if some strain it's more than 6 months in our shop we put it at -50% price, enjoy this big offer where you can buy not old seeds and at same time you can be sure if pay seeds with "only" the discount "Don't pay TAX" (in Spanish "No pagas IVA") this seeds are few time in our shop. Click in the photo to see all seeds at -50% together.